Friday, April 4, 2008

Coin's


I am SADANAND MEHARWADE, from Hubli. Studying Diploma. Everyman having his own hobbies some have good and some have bad. Like as listening music, reading books, collecting antiques, coins, stamps, etc in those hobbies COINS, STAMPS collecting hobby I have.

In my collection more than 400old coins, different countries currency, and more than 18 countries stamps I have. Victoria, George 5&6, Edward, Vijayanangar, Shatavahan, Chutu, Mysore kingdom coins and many more coins with this I have Billi, Gadyana, Aane, and from Paise to Rs.100 coin. With that different metals like Gold, Silver, Copper, Nickel, etc metal coins are available with me.

Canada Dollar, Bhutan Gultram, Saudi Arabia Riyals, Egypt Escadova, etc currency is available with this MISS PRINTED coins and currency is also I have in my collection.

More than 18 countries stamps I have with a different colors and size which attracts not even elders but also children’s. I have stamps before Independence to till now released stamps.

For my collection I am ready to buy them by its metal or market value. I am intended to collect more and make my collection growing for that I need your HELP and SUPPORT so If you get any coins please contact to my number +919886213046 I hope that you will help me for my needs.

No comments: